- Founders of HONQ?
HONQ is an initiative of Trodomo BV. This is a start-up located in the Netherlands, more specific in the creative center of Eindhoven.
- What are the costs for the real estate broker? Will this change in the future?
The costs for the realtor solely consist of the costs for an office automation provider to open an stream (XML) to import properties. These costs amount to € 10, – per month (Realworks) per type of realty, per branch (existing or newly built). The amount is determined by the office automation provider and are not to fund Trodomo BV. We aim to offer the app for free to both consumers and realtors, even when the overall use increases.
- What is your revenue model?
Trodomo is a start-up company. We do not yet have a detailed revenue model. Of course we have ideas. The most likely revenue model is income from advertisements and lead generation. Maybe in time combined with a premium offering for users and/or brokers.
Real estate broker
- What’s in it for me? What is the added value compared to other, existing websites? Why would I participate in this?
HONQ is contemporary and built for mobile devices, without keyboard. It does a number of things fundamentally different from other platforms. HONQ does not work with queries based on set characteristics.
- How can I contact home seekers?
Via a personal dashboard (a web portal specifically developed for HONQ), every affiliated realtor can collect his leads.
- What home seeker information do I, as a realtor, receive?
Information on the interest shown for properties in the portfolio, on downloaded brochures, and on requested viewings. This provides an insight in the search behavior of potential buyers and in whether or not a property is popular.
- How often do I receive information from home seekers?
Real time, via the dashboard.
- What investment is required in terms of time and money?
The realtor only must inform his office automation provider that the listings on the HONQ app may be shown. The office automation provider (e.g. Realworks) charges a small monthly fee, appr. € 10 per month per type of realty per office. The use of HONQ is free. The time required is the time needed to follow-up leads.
- How can you indicate that a home has been sold?
You don’t need to let us know: the office automation provider updates this information daily in the HONQ app.
- When is the home removed from the app in case of a sale of a withdrawal?
This is also done automatically every day based on the information from the office automation provider.
- Can non-NVM realtors join HONQ?
Only realtors associated with one of the branch organizations for realtors can offer their homes on HONQ. Meanwhile, HONQ had entered into an agreement with Realworks (the office automation provider of 80% of all realtors). Most other office automation companies are expected to join shortly.
- How can I recall my listings in HONQ?
By asking your office automation provider to stop forwarding your listings to HONQ. This can be done at any time, without giving notice. Your listings will automatically be removed from the HONQ app.
- Can private sellers without a realtor place their home on HONQ?
HONQ is exclusively for the listings of professional realtors associated with a branch organization and the search of potential buyers. HONQ is not intended for private sellers and HONQ has no intention to start offering this.
- Can you guarantee this?
In the short term, yes. However, as no-one knows what the world will look like in the years to come, we cannot guarantee this – as we cannot for our other platforms and websites – for an unlimited period of time. It is not our intention.
- Can other realtors see how much interest there is in my listings?
No, the dashboard is personalized per realtor and cannot be visited by others.
- To what extent does the realtor decrease his own role by supporting this app?
The idea of HONQ is just the opposite. A realtor showing his listings via the HONQ app will increase his role. It draws the attention of buyers in an early stage of the process, meaning more chances. HONQ focuses on personal contact in a world that becomes increasingly digital, as it becomes possible to approach interested home seekers who are still unrecognizable. The realtor is and remains the spider in the web.
- How do my listings show up on the app?
The only thing you must do is tell your office automation provider (e.g. Realworks) to show your listings on the HONQ app. HONQ takes care of the rest.
- How fast are changes in the listings visible?
Thanks to your office automation provider, the information is always up-to-date. Price changes, new listings and other changes are visible daily.
- Why is it not possible to enter a search address?
Via smart algorithms the HONQ app gets to know the user better. Based on his use, the most relevant homes are shown.
- How are the involved realtors informed in the case ’streets’ can be created?
Via an alert mail to the realtors involved and via a lead in the dashboard of these realtors.
- How can it be prevented that other realtors propose an alternative ‘own’ street instead of the street found in the app?
Home seekers’ wishes are leading, that is why they take the lead. This is not up to realtors: they work together to realize the street based on the wishes of their customers.
If you have any questions concerning HONQ we are happy to visit you to explain in further detail. Of course you can also send us an email: email@example.com.